Sunday, August 23, 2020

Day One

 I just started up this blog to help showcase my wargaming hobby. I felt that I wanted an outlet so that maybe people in the world could see what I've been up to in my studio.

I've been gaming for many years (25+) ((I feel old now)) and I've never posted photos or anything else of my work. It is time.

I'm currently putting together a gaming table, scenery, and armies for some Battlegroup WWII 15mm gaming set in Normandy 1944.

I've got a Five Parsecs From Home solo campaign running using paper miniatures I started over quarantine and I've really been enjoying this.

I also have a couple sets of 1st Edition Space Hulk that I finally want to get painted up. This has been sitting on my mind for a couple decades.

My next post will be some photos of building some scenery.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grandpa George and Grandma Stella

 Here is a photo of my grandma and grandpa somewhere in Europe at the end of WWII. I'd like to find out more about this photo and about ...