Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Saving Some Old Trees part 1

 I came across 8 old trees buried in some long forgotten scenery bin from eons ago. They were sad looking. Neglected.

So I decided they would be perfect to base up and make useable again.

I got out my trusty mini glue gun, some round wooden discs I came across while looking for bases for trees. This pack came in different sizes and I am planning on using the smaller sizes as battlefield tokens.


And pennies. Don't forget the pennies. These things are great for adding weight to scenery. I'll glue them to the inside of paper houses I build, or on tree bases. Hot glue works great for them. And they are cheap. I got 500 of them from the bank for $5!!!


The trees are glued on. Now it is time to glue and sand up the base and to add some more flocking to the trees themselve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Grandpa George and Grandma Stella

 Here is a photo of my grandma and grandpa somewhere in Europe at the end of WWII. I'd like to find out more about this photo and about ...